|Bore Diameter||20 - 55 mm|
|Shaft Diameter||20 mm|
|Mass||5.6 Kg approx|
To ensure effective sealing, plummer blocks are available with a variety of special sealing options and end covers. Benefits include a facility for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
Plummer block housings can be used with high-capacity spherical roller bearings or self-aligning ball bearings. They are manufactured from high-strength cast iron as standard but are also available in cast steel or spheroidal graphite cast iron. The housings have a re-lubrication facility and can be used with either oil or grease lubrication.
- Split plummer block design allows for easy mounting and dismounting of pre-assembled shafts.
- Sealing options - NSK offers a range of sealing options including oil seals, labyrinth seals, or heavy-duty taconite seals.
- Case end covers are available.
- Multi-relubrication points are provided to ensure relubrication of the bearing depending on orientation.
- Housing are supplied with spacer rings in order to provide axial location. Those can be omitted for "free end" axial front.